Meet Heena ~ our longest running employee

It's hard to believe but Miss Heena has been working at MMF for over 15 years! Yikes, where has the time gone. Let's find out a little more about this hard working woman!
MMF: You have a cute British accent. Where are you from?
Heena:  Although I was born in Nairobi, Kenya but then I moved to London when I was 4 years old - hence the British Accent.
MMF: When did you move to the United States and why?
Heena: I came here in 1993 and moved with my husband!
MMF: You have 2 beautiful children; a girl who's in her last year of college and son who just started his second year (both Rutgers - go Scarlet Knights). What is your favorite part about having two kids in college.
Heena: I'm love having a bit more time for myself but I miss then a lot. It's a bit easier to just cook for myself and my husband. I'm proud of the adults they are becoming.
MMF: What's your favorite part about working in the Flower Shop?
Heena: I love everything. I love the flowers, being surrounded by beautiful flowers from nature. It's very inspiring. I also like helping customers being I'm usually the first to handle the call ins. Every day is different so there is no time to get bored.
MMF: What is your favorite design being offered by MMF?
Heena: I really like "Green with Envy" ~ I really love the green cymbidium orchids and the simplicity of the style. If it's my birthday feel free to send me that one!
MMF: You've been at MMF a long time. What has been the biggest change for you over the years?
Heena: The biggest change was going from being paper based to using a computer. It was stressful at first but now I can't imagine going back to the old ways of writing everything down. Our computer holds so much information right at our finger tips and it really helps us to provide better service to our customers.
MMF: It's funny you should say that being we are updating to a brand new system today and are back to writing everything down until it's up and running later today!! Well thank you Heena for your 15+ years of service to MMF!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!