Tulips or Should We Say Tulip

As a floral shop owner, I love flowers but it's true, as the cobbler has no shoes, often I don't bring flowers home. I probably shouldn't admit that but because I'm surrounded by gorgeous blooms all day long and work 12 hour days, it often doesn't occur to me to grab a bunch when I head out for the evening. Yesterday as the hubby and I closed up for the night, I grabbed a bunch of tulips (one of my all time favorites to bring home) and after cooking and eating dinner, I pulled out a favorite vase to arrange them.  While doing so, I broke a head ~ Oh no! Never fear, look how sweet this single bloom looks in a cute little vase. I posted this picture on my Facebook and within minutes had 20 likes. The power of flowers. Sometimes all it takes is one single flower to brighten a day. 
Do you currently follow us on Social Media? We can be found on Facebook for our Princeton Page Here and for our Yardley Page Here or on Pinterest Here or on Instagram Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!