Be That Guy This Valentine's Day

I laugh when I see this graphic below (borrowed of course) but I admit that I am encouraging those flower sending guys out there to send flowers 1 day early this year. The main reason is because Valentine's Day falls on a Saturday in 2015 and it's always more exciting to receive flowers at work than at home. Why you may ask? It's fun to having your coworkers see you get flowers and makes you feel special! 
As I write this blog, we've already started receiving orders for the holiday with about 75% be requested for Friday the 13th and the rest going out on Saturday. What day would you want to send or receive your Valentine's Day Flowers this year? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!

What is a Grave Blanket?