Last Thursday I was again honored to be the Co-Chair for the Tribute to Women Awards at the Princeton Hyatt.
Imagine my husband surprise when he realized he would be seated with me at the head table.
My view of the 450 folks how joined in to honor 9 wonderful hard working and amazing women.
The honorees this year were:
- Kristin Appelget, Director of Community and Regional Affairs, Princeton University
- Joan Bartl, President, Payment Management Systems
- Sheila Berkelhammer, Past President, Princeton Community Housing
- Barbara Flythe, Community Volunteer and elder of Witherspoon Presbyterian Church
- Danielle Gletow, Founder, One Simple Wish, CNN Award Winner
- Amy Rabner, Community Leader, Philanthropist
- Jigna Rao, Healthcare Advocate (TB and global issues)
- Ann Reichelderfer, Shareholder, Stevens and Lee and Board Member, Princeton Area Community Foundation
- Waxwood Award Recipient: Jane Dennison, Long-time Friend of the YWCA Princeton
- Event Co-Chairs: Linda Richter, Personal Paperwork Solutions… and More, Inc. and Georgianne Vinicombe, Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co.
Pictured below along with me are Judy Hutton and Linda Richter.
Last but not least, the floral designs we created for the event were a big hit and it was our pleasure to provide them!