Fall Flower of the Week

Fall flowers are my favorite.  They are so rich in color, the textures and styles of fall arrangements almost have a personality.  It is so amazing to me to see what flowers do for other people.  Just working at Monday Morning Flowers for almost a year, I have sent some of my family and friends arrangements throughout the year.  The responses I have gotten back are tears, smiles, hugs and happiness all around.  I had no idea what an impression flowers could make!  With Thanksgiving around the corner, I will be featuring a flower a week for you to get to know a little better until Thanksgiving week.  The hope is that you learn a little more about the gorgeous fall flowers we have in the shop. Like one of my featured flowers?  Give us a call, and have a beautiful bouquet of whatever you like sent to your family or friends – see what kind of impression you make – you won’t be disappointed.  Your thoughtfulness will shine and you will make someone feel extra special.


Today we got in gorgeous burgundy snapdragons.  This flower has extraordinary shape and texture, but my favorite part is the color.  It is the first time I have seen snapdragon in this deep red.  I love the shades of hot pink and orange we normally have – but this burgundy is so unique and seasonal.  California grown, this flower looks awesome in tall and airy arrangements, giving height and showing off vertical buds.  To order a fresh bouquet of snapdragons in any color – bright like hot pink or seasonal like burgundy – call us at 609-520-2005 today!


-Kristin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!