It's All in the Details at Grounds for Sculpture

I love vibrant color so when Bride Jean walked in with a sample favor she had in mind for her May wedding at Rat's Restaurant in Grounds For Sculpture, I was thrilled to be chosen to create her floral designs
First and foremost, I love roses. They are by far my favorite flower and even though I see lots of very cool flowers come through my doors each and every week, these beautiful blooms still make my heart go pitter patter. Know that Rat's has such a strong color palate and unbelievable charm, I couldn't wait to see this wedding all set up. Using 3 shades of roses ~ Hot Pink, Raspberry and Deep Orange ~ used in mass in silver mercury glass vase with lots and lots of candles ~ this wedding looked like a vivid dream! Our team of designers really did an amazing job. 
I especially loved how the flowers looks with the brides maids dresses. Thank you Marie Labbancz for the amazing photography! 
I especially loved the way the ceremony setting came out at the 9 muses. With a bit of luck, the weather held out! 
Jean bouquet was created using all Sahara roses which are a rich sandy color and really complimented the "rose themed" appliques on her gown. A handsome groom and beautiful bride and amazing flowers ~ if I do say so myself! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!