Princeton Chamber 2012 Business Leadership Awards

I have to start off by saying ~ Wow! Wow, can you imagine that I'm included with these amazing men below being honored by the Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce? I've pinched myself and so I must be awake but even after the Gala last night at Jasna Polana (the most amazing venue in Princeton) I'm still in awe. Below I'm pictured with (from the left) Senator Peter Inverso, President and CEO of Roma Bank who was honored as Business Leader of the Year, Dr. Herb Greenberg Chairman and CEO of Caliper as Innovator of the Year and Marty Johnson, Founder, President and CEO of Isles, Inc as Community Leader of the Year. 
I also have to mention Brian Juleskusky of Bank of America for Sponsoring the Entrepreneur of the Year Award. Brian came by the shop last week to learn more about me and the shops and we had so much fun. I'm thinking we are life long friends from this point forward.  
Of course, the night would not have been complete with out my friends and family who were kind enough to come out and support me. Below are some of my networking/girl friends ~ Denise Taylor from Great Looks 4 Less, Debbie Shaeffer from Mrs. G's Appliances and Suzanne O'Rourke from Local Chatbox.com  
It truly was a dream come true and a night I will remember for ever!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!

What is a Grave Blanket?