Something Fun for the Girls

I have to admit that there are a few very girlie items I adore. The first are pocket books. I just love them and it's so much fun now that we are stocking them in the Princeton store. Truth be told, 3 of them never made it to the shelves because Alanna and Sheryl "treated" themselves to some already. Hey, it's a benefit of working here at Monday Morning Flowers! These just arrived and we have many styles, shapes and colors available. I'm thinking they will sell quickly and I can't wait to restock. Lots of bright colors, animals prints and even a few Western styles. Aren't they pretty? 
I also love these smaller clutch size purses. Even though they have shoulder straps, they are small enough to carry just the way they are. I especially love the zebra print "roses" on the fronts.  
Although I like the more wild prints, these quilt style bags are a great size and have a someone more formal feel. This type of bag never goes out of style so it makes a great addition to any girls collection (hm, I just might have to get one or two for myself). 
Another favorite of mine are headbands. I especially love these because not only are they very comfortable and affordable ~ $14.95 each, they have a touch of bling. Just what ever girl wants! 

Also, just in are a wide selection of scarves. Shop Coordinator Sheryl will be displaying those later on this week. Well, there you have it, new hand bags and head bends available at our Princeton Shop at Forrestal Village. Why not come in and give them a "look see"? 

To see more of our new lines arriving, be sure to visit our facebook page often! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!