Tips for Extending The Life of Your Flowers
- Avoid Extremes. Keep fresh flowers away from drafts and extreme temperatures, which can quickly dry out the flowers and cause wilting.
- Avoid The Sun. Avoid placing flower arrangements in windowsills and other areas with full sun where flowers can wilt due to overheating.
- Keep Cool. Most flowers will last longer under cool conditions.
- Keep it Filled. All flower and foliage stems should be submerged. Flowers stay fresher, longer when they can get a drink!
- Remove Wilted Flowers. Immediately remove dead or wilting leaves and stems from fresh flower arrangements.
- Change Cloudy Water. Watch your water. When it gets cloudy it’s time to change it out.