Affordable Gift Ideas for Valentine's Day

 I know, I know, there are some folks out there that absolutely hate holidays like Valentine's Day. They think they were invented by gift companies to take money out of their pockets. Well, I don't think that's true but whether you spend a lot on your Valentine or not, I do think it's nice to at least recognize the day with a special treat or gift. This year we've order in lots of thoughtful gifts that are not only cute but really affordable. I remember when I was in high school, all I wanted from my guy was a cute card that said he loved me. I can tell you for sure when I was 16 or 17, if I received this card, I would have been a happy girl. We have lots of cards to choose from priced from .99 to $3.50. Now that's affordable right?
 What about this sweet love picture frame. Add a photo of the two of you, wrap it up and imagine their surprise. This frame is priced right and comes in a really nice gift box.
 We love these little boxes!! We plan on making floral arrangements in them but can't you imagine filling this with chocolates or even a cute, tiny teddy bear? the box is something she can keep too done in a very popular pink and chocolate brown color theme.
 Give them this mug either by itself, filled with candy or even their favorite coffee drinks or a gift card to Starbucks. Not only will they enjoy whatever you put in it but they'll remember you love them all year long when they drink their favorite beverage out of it.  
Looking for a cute way to present a small gift such as a piece of jewelry? How about one of these little tin pocket books? Even a tiny plant or stuffed animal tucked in would bring a smile, don't you think?

Yes, yes, we sell those "expensive" Valentine's Day gifts too such as long stem roses but who says you have to buy them if you don't want. We have lots of other cute gift ideas and take it from me, even a card, lovingly signed is enough to show you care and remembered the day. Happy Valentine's Day Shopping!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!