Mobile Uploads

Anyone that knows me knows that I just love Social Media. I'm a social person at heart but generally speaking my "career" really keeps me from getting out much. I meet brides and spend tons of time with my employees as well as husband (as he works here too) but that can be the extent of my days, weeks and months. And so, my social media has been a way for me to stay in touch with friends, family, past brides, customers and other florists. I love posting photos. Pics of the shops, the staff, our wedding flowers but I also have a fascination with taking photos of food. It always cracks me up to think that I might post a picture of an exquisite bridal bouquet and get a thumbs up or 2 and maybe a comment here or there but when I post photos of what I have made for Kevin and I for dinner, it's shocking what happens!
The photo above left was Cod Loin from just this past Saturday and I guess it looked so good to some that they asked for my recipe. The photo above right, is typical of what I might fix if we've had a busy day and I'm tired. Toasted bread, fresh peppers and blackberries. Store bought roasted red peppers, cheese, stuffed grape leaves and a few slices of tomatoes. I'm hungry just looking at it!
If you don't already follow me on facebook and twitter, feel free to look me up as Monday Flowers or our Fan Page at www.facebook.com/localflorist - remember, the more friends I have the happier I am!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!