What's Your Floral Style?

One of the things I love so much about flowers is how many ways you can take th exact same blooms but make them look completely different depending on how you arrange them. Spikey, loose and airy and you have a wild flower look. Tight, compact and round and you have a more formal English Garden feel. What fun and add in so many different flowers and colors to choose from - well, it's mind boggling.

Sending someone a gift of flowers for a special occasion but don't know their personal flower style? I always suggest to my customers to take clues from their homes or even how they dress. Do they dress in bright colors? A mixed arrangement in many different colors is likely a good choice. Is their home decor more minimal or contemporary? Perhaps send a monofloral (all one flower) display such as all stock, tulips, gerbers or lisianthus that is arranged in a clear glass cube or cylinder vase. Do they wear jewelery that is very architectural? Choose large blooms that have interesting shapes such as protea, bird of paradise or anthurium.

Flowers make wonderful gifts and are the perfect way to say "I thought of you today".

Comments

Seffliva said…
Actually, I'm not good in flower arrangement but I am interested to learn. I also want to know my own floral style. Thanks for sharing this post.

flower delivery in philippines

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!