Support Your Local Businesses

Workaholic? Me? Yes, I admit it, I work a lot but the truth is I love what I do. Some people have hobbies but me, I don't need one, my work not only keeps me challenged but gives me purpose. Do I take time off? Yes, of course I do. Whenever time allows I love hitting up the local flea market, walking the local towns and business such as Princeton, Lambertville and New Hope. Local Vineyards are my favorite, especially during the summer because they force to me to be outside but allow me to indulge in my love of local wine. Meeting friends at Hopewell Valley Vineyards for home made pizza, a local band and wine... well, that's practically heaven for me. Stopping at the local farm stand is next in line on my list of favorites. Each Sunday during the fine weather Lawrenceville brings out all the local farmers including chicken farmers and cheese makers to sell their fresh product to the locals. How fun! Can I go every weekend? Nope, but when I can, I go.

I encourage you, no matter where you are to seek out local communities that make you happy. America was built by small business owners. America has always been known for what we produce, what we grow. Get back to basics and support your local business. And so, I know of what I speak. I write this blog as I enjoy a glass of Hopewell Valley Vineyards Pinot Grigio wine. A wine grown and bottled by a man, a man who came from Italy to make wine in New Jersey, just a few miles from my house. Ah, time off from work, relaxing - heaven.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!