To Blog or Not to Blog? Sorry, I have too!

Ok, I know that I just wrote a blog yesterday but I'm catching up on some floral reading (Floral Management to be exact) and I came across some information that really got me excited. Recent studies (I know that sounds soooo boring) just revealed that those who send flowers, in comparison to other gifts, are viewed as successful, caring and emotionally intelligent people!! Ok, so that is not too boring, right? Wow, how can you be a florist and not be excited about that. As a consumer, isn't that awesome news?

I know the power flowers have over people and there a  million reasons why the next time you need to send a gift, or let someone know you are thinking about them, flowers ARE a wonderful choice. Where else can you call in the afternoon and have a beautifully arranged, hand delivered gift arrive in the very same day? I'm sorry, I know there are lots of choices in gift giving these day and many are easy to order but dang, how much easier can it be!! It is our strength as florists to spread the floral cheer and while we do our jobs we make you look thoughtful, successful, caring and emotionally intelligent. All that and no extra charge. :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!