Spot Our Van and Win a Smile!!

If I had a dollar for everytime I was out at a business or social function where I heard - "Hey, I see your vans all the time",  I'd be a very wealthy lady by now! How fun is that? I love hearing how people are aware of my company and I especially love my delivery vehicles, complete with their "Send Someone a Smile" and huge blue daisy!

So now how can you  win you a smile? If you see our van, take a picture and post it on our Facebook Fan page and you can get money in your hand. That's right, take picture and post it and win a $50 gift card to our shop.  That will put a smile on our face and yours!

Have fun and happy hunting! Don't forget to become our fan at Facebook Fan Page of Monday Morning Flowers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!