Stop Thinking and Listen to Your Heart!

That almost sounds like a song but it's what I tell my brides when they are having trouble deciding on their wedding flowers. Those of us that love flowers might find it hard to believe that others don't share our enthusiasm but if the truth was told, some brides find choosing their wedding flowers to be stressful. That's when I tell them, don't think with your head, think with your heart!!

When you look at a flower or color and it makes you all giddy, that's a good thing. Look for flowers that make you get butterflies. The ones that make you smile. Whenever I'm showing brides pictures of our work and they say "Well, that would be ok", I'm quick to say "I don't want you say it's ok, I want you to say you love it"! Sometimes we get caught up in trying to please those around us or we feel pressure to do whatever is expected, so much so that we loose touch with our creative side. We loose touch with our own feelings and if we can't have our wedding day represent what we love and who we are, then that's just sad! Remember, it's your day. As your floral designer, I'm looking to WOW you. I'm looking to create something that brings tears to your eyes. The only thing you need to do, is think with your heart and let me in on the secret!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!