My Home, My Business(es)

Have you ever had someone walk into your house and say something nice about it? Doesn't that make you all warm and fuzzy? Personally, I'm a homebody. To me my house is my castle, my sanctuary but if truth be told, so are both my shops. When someone walks in and says something nice about them, I'm so happy. Yesterday I met with a bride and she was so complimentary about my Bridal Showroom. It just gave me the warm and fuzzies inside!

Well, today it's snowing - again. I love the snow but I especially love the way both my shops look in the snow. First off, our new Yardley location is off the "quaint" meter in the snow and the picture above proves it !! Our Princeton shop with it's lovely woodwork and big open windows, is also a charmer. Today is the third major snow fall we've had, not good for business but honestly, don't my shops look adorable in the snow?


To the left is my house. It also looks amazing in a snow storm. Nice to be inside, all warm and cozy by the fire with my kitty cat.

But hear me Mother Nature!! I'm ready for spring. Ready to bring home my hanging baskets, plant some geraniums and sit out my deck in the sunshine. I'm ready to put buckets of flowers outside the shops, bins of stuffed animals and rows of green house plants for our customers to choose from. I'm ready for chirping birds, window shopping customers and girls picking out prom flowers. You've given us the big, the bad and the ugly, now how about a touch of sunshine, warmth and sun?? Come on Mother Nature, show me what you can do!! :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!

What is a Grave Blanket?