Finally!! It's Ready!

It's been a long month of cleaning out the old and into the new but alas, maybe not so new! Our Yardley shop has finally been relocated and has opened at our new address of 45 East Afton Ave in a 240 year old building!  For those of you unfamiliar with Yardley it's just up the street and around the corner and it promises to be worth the wait. Three cozy rooms, 2 with fireplaces and a huge parking lot make the trip worth the effort. Cards, plants, gifts, stuffed animals, wreaths and of course, flowers galore await our customers.

You know the saying "It's meant to be". That's how I feel about finding this new location. Right off the bat, I was drawn to the space. To put it mildly, before I even had the building owner show me inside, I wanted this as my new store. "Don't be too excited when you meet the landlord", said my husband. You can't appear too eager. Well, Max is a wonderful man but I'm not sure if he noticed the gleem in my eye. My husband saw the overly white shinny walls, dirty carpet, cob webs and slightly crooked floors. To me it was a diamond in the rough. New floors, a warm coat of ivory paint and deep green accent walls, not to mention brand new lighting fixtures. The part that seems like Karma to me is the fact that my old signage is not only the right size at the new building but matches the colors exactly!
Other finishing touches included a brand new floral cooler but for the most part, all our existing displays not only worked but fit in perfectly!! After 12 years of being in the Town Center it feels right to be at 45 East Afton Ave. It's new, it's old, it's perfect!! Special thanks go out to my husband Kevin and employees David and Sheryl who went above and beyond to make the move as painless as possible. I could not have done it without them! Please visit us soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!