In the News!

Who doesn't like to see their name in print? Well, as long as it's not in the tabloids, I'm all for it! It's always a compliment to me and my business to have a publication interested enough in what we do to ask us about ourselves or how we conduct our business.

Back in the old days, when I was voted "young careerist 1991" by a local women's business organization (how quaint was that), it was an amazing thing for me or my business to be highlighted in the local newspaper. My personal favorite was the 1992 edition of "Business for Central Jersey" who highlighted me as "Someone to Watch" that year. How relieved I was when the next year they followed up with me and I was still in business and not in jail! You may laugh but one of the people they followed was arrested for something bad and a couple had gone belly up! Wow!! I was doing ok, thank goodness.

Every month or so, we do seem to be in this magazine or that paper and this month is no exception. We were highlighted as a business that barters in Floral Management magazines September, 2009 edition. This is a Floral trade publication presented by Society of American Florists. Do I dare admit that mostly likely they publish what I have to say because I'm one of the few crazy business people who answer the writers frantic email trying to meet a deadline at 10 pm on a Sunday night? hehehe, well, it's the end result that matters. A little PR is never a bad thing and so it goes, Monday Morning Flowers gets it's fair share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!