My Life is a Blog!!


I laugh at myself as I write that title but it's funny how every time I have a "grand" revelation (and I use that term loosely) I think - "Wow! I have to write a blog about that"! I'm sitting here wondering when did my life turn into a blog? And the bigger question is, does anyone care what I think? I'm not so sure but boy, I really do love putting down my thoughts knowing that someone just might read it.

Last week, one of my employees commented on my writing because she really loves my blogs. She innocently asked me if I got good grades in school for my writing skills. I nearly laughed out loud but, of course, that would not be very Presidential of me. I very nicely told her no, I was never good at English or writing. I was completely honest and told her that I had to take Junior English twice, as I failed with a big fat F! I don't know the difference between a verb and a noun and thank goodness for spell check! I'm a florist for heaven sake, not a book editor!! But back to the employee, I'm thinking she just might be looking for a raise!

Many years ago, a cousin of my mother-in-law's did a tarot card reading for me. She is a professional concert pianist and does not by any means make a living reading cards for the likes of me! I'm opened minded to just about everything but to me, the proof is in how accurate the readings are. Right off the bat, absolutely nothing she told me would happen in my future made sense to me. I was not convinced as I drove home that night.


The very next day, one of the predictions she gave me actually happened. Holy cow, how weird that was! As time went on and I'm talking years, little by little each and everything she said would happen in my life, has happened except for one thing. Her very last prediction would be that I would become a writer. She specifically said that it would not really be a book but more stories about my experiences. I've thought of that last prediction over the years and it suddenly occurred to me that she was right!! I am a writer and it certainly is not a book and it is about my experiences!


Now, considering that this reading took place over 23 years ago that is remarkable! She could not have known the twists and turns my life would take, let alone the concept of an online "Blog". I use the term loosely but I am a writer. I'll probably never make money doing it but I sure do enjoy it. And if you are by some strange chance reading this, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!


Comments

I love reading your blogs!!
That's really funny but "Great Flower Lady" has just commented my exact comment, I love reading your blogs, so keep up the good work1

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!