Bouquets, Bouquets and More Bouquets!



My absolute favorite part of doing a wedding is the bridal bouquet. From the first time the bride and I meet to discuss her wedding flowers, I become fixated on what we will create for her to carry. For me, it sets the tone for the whole wedding. Please a bride with her bouquet and most likely the rest will fall into place. Color, structure, form and the details - I become lost in them! My eyes glaze over as she shows me her floral inspiration pictures and describes of her dress. In my mind, the possibilities are endless but what will she want? What will make her heart sing? What will make her eyes tear up on that special day when her bouquet is presented? That's what I see my job as - the one that makes it happen!! Enjoy the video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiaSdjj8vH4

Comments

Unknown said…
Georgianne, I love the video and I love reading your blog! Thank you for writing it!

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!

What is a Grave Blanket?