Balloon Decorating Website - It's Finally Live


Have you ever noticed how sometimes it's hard to think of a business in more than one way? For example: maybe you always think of McDonald's as the place to get great burgers or even fries but we forget they make wonderful salads and really good coffee.

Now, this is not an advertisement for McDonald's, even though I'm a huge fan, even own stock! No, it's just that even for my business, it's hard to get my customers to think of us as more than a florist. Even though the word Balloon is in our name, sometimes people don't realize that we do all kinds of balloon event decor such as balloon columns, arches, centerpieces. As a matter of fact, I did balloon decorating quite a few years before I started doing flowers for weddings. We blow up over 40,000 balloons every single year! Now that's a lot of balloons.

Anyway, the point of the blog is that we are more than a florist, we are event decorators and I want to scream it from the highest mountain (well, maybe just off the roof of the Westin Hotel, which is the highest spot I can get to from here). Ok, so that's not very practical and besides, the Westin sits right on a very busy highway and no one would hear me so.... I take the easy way. May I introduce to you our brand new, hot off the press (showing my age on that one), handy, dandy, even has music, much improved (well, never had one before) website!! Taaadaa!!

Oh, almost forgot - here's the link. Check it out!! http://www.mondaymorningballoons.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!