It's Official...

Ok, so it absolutely has nothing to do with my business or flowers in anyway but I went to my first NFL football game yesterday. Go Giants! Why is this so monumental? Well, in case you don't know me well enough, I'm a workaholic. Ok, I said it. I, Georgianne work too much.

In an attempt to go out and have some fun, I went to a football game. My brother called mid week and offered up his two season tickets because he could not go. My husband looked at me eagerly and at first I responded, "why don't you go with your brother or my cousin" but then I saw the look on his face. He wanted to go with me. Will wonders never cease? He wanted to spend the day with me at a football game and dagnabit, I was going. As I walked through the parking lot looking at all those people tailgating and even those RV's painted in blue with the Giants logos splashed across them, I wondered how strange this all was. They seemed to be having fun and this was completely social, no work involved at all! How strange except that I was thinking, "how can I get one of those RV's to have my logo splashed across it". Well, everyone falls off the wagon now and again.

So, here is the proof, the picture my husband took of me to show that I, Georgianne, went out on a Sunday and did something other than set up a wedding or work on the computer. He was so proud, in fact, that he sent this picture to just about everyone he knows via e-mail. How embarrassing, not one of my better looks!! I know his X-Boss who replied that I look good was just humoring him but no worries. I can go out and look foolish with the best of them. I, Georgianne, knows how to have fun. Now if I can just market that.......

Comments

Angela said…
i just don't understand football... : )

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

How to Carry a Bridal Bouquet. It's not so hard....