Meet the Staff

Anyone that knows me knows that I consider my employees part of my extended family. To be honest, I probably know more about them and they about me than some of my very own family members. I guess this can be a fact of life when you own a business.

Anyway, I recently added a section onto my Monday Morning Flowers website called "Meet the Staff". I asked each employee to tell me a little bit about themselves, their background and what they would like our customers to know about them. I, in turn, added a bit of fluff and my own observations of these great people. I have yet to get all my employees to do it (although I have been known to do a bit of arm twisting to get what I want) but I'm really happy with the positive response we have gotten so far. I think the thing that has been the most shocking to me is how handsome a group they are!! Gorgeous flowers, beautiful employees, what more can a business owner ask for.

Check it out at http://www.sendingsmiles.com/info.asp?id=7575.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!