Vacation - All I Ever Wanted, or is it?

Well, I'm about a month away from my 45th birthday and my loving husband has yet again surprised me with a trip away in honor of my special day. He told me about it in advance because it's got to be squeeked in between the weddings we do and our employees vacations. A birthday card in March or April (being my birthday is in early July) usually is a sign of a birthday trip!! Last trip was a romantic journey through Italy and Austria, complete with flowers at each stop. It was a wonderful 40th birthday that just seemed to go on and on.

This time it's off to the Florida keys, never been there and have always wanted to go. Being a Cancerian and now finding out that the Keys are located in the tropic of Cancer, what else could a little crab want?

Isn't it funny how much we look forward to vacation but how amazingly good it feels to get back home? I think going away to far (and not so far) away lands is always a wonderful reminder of how important it is to appreciate what we have and to live for each moment. It's the times spent between vacations that matter the most. Enjoying your work, taking pride in your home, being a fair boss and appreciating time with your family and friends is really what it's all about.

My wish for all of you, is a wonderful and relaxing vacation and an even more joyous homecoming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!

What is a Grave Blanket?