Skyrocket Your Business Interview

 Last week I had the priviledge of being interviewed by Helen Burton (pictured below) on the Princeton Community Television. How cool it was to drive over to the TV Studio with butterflies in my tummy but full of excitement. For those of you that don't know... my first year of college was spent as a Communications major with the dream of becoming a TV Camera"man" someday. Back in those days, I loved being behind the scenes and even tried my hand at directing, which is just about the scariest thing I ever did! My buddy Mary and I would roam our College campus looking for folks to interview - her out in front of the camera and me behind. Well, this was certainly a change for me and a scary one at that! Being interviewed about what it takes to be in business was super fun and after a few minutes of staring at my hostess Helen, I began to relax and give my honest view points on what it's like to be the "Boss".
 The program is called Skyrock Your Business and it's named after Helen's book. Helens trusty owl is always in the shot to remind us to seek wisdom and that is what the show hopes to impart by interviewing folks with a record of success as entrepeneurs. Helen was a wonderful host and with a bit of luck, I won't have appeared to silly. Once again I'm reminded why I always remained behind the camera in college- I get "stage" fright and I'm just as nervous now to see the edited show as I was to tape it! I'll keep you posted and if it's not too terrible, I'll just might post a link!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Flower Puppy

What is a Grave Blanket?

All of Your Prom Corsage and Boutonniere Questions- Answered!